Tuesday 15 January 2013

Who am I?

Here I am! A part time working mamma that wants to connect with other women that are going throw the process of being or becoming a mother. It is an amazing experience and I find myself wanting to tell everyone how much it changes you. It is challenging at times! You learn a lot about you, about relationships about people and priorities... Who knew when the journey started that it would be so intense!

Anyway...to get away from the vague....I am a mother of a beautiful daughter called Emilia. Currently she is almost 2. Only now I have more time to dedicate to other things such as blogging or vlogging. So I opened a YouTube channel and this blog to share some of the things that interest me as a person but mostly my journey into motherhood. I did a video telling to other youtubers who I am and what I want to achieve by vlogging. Here is the link if you would like to watch it. If you use youtube you may also consider subscribing.



With blogging I am expecting to be the same jut a bit more relaxing than doing videos which by the way is labor intensive. Also I find that writing conveys a lot more your message than videos, thou I still have to test this!

Cheers Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment